Sharing below is a recipe taken from my collection (source: Simply Her magazine, January 2012).
- 2 large eggs
- 500ml milk
- 120ml vegetable oil
- 250g self-raising flour, sifted
- 300g caster sugar
- 100g cocoa powder
- 15 pieces Ferrero Rocher
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Whisk 2 eggs, 500ml milk and 120ml oil in an electric mixer on low-speed until smooth.
- Mix 250g sifted flour, 300g sugar and 100g cocoa powder in a bowl. Add this to the liquid mixture gradually and whisk on low-speed until smooth.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Fill 2/3 of each cup with the batter and top each with a Ferrero Rocher.
- Bake for 18 – 20 min until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.