Sharing below is a recipe taken from my collection (source: Women’s Weekly magazine, March 2007).
Prep: 5 min Bake: 30 min Serves: 4
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- 6 tbsp teriyaki sauce, plus 2 tbsp to serve
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 bunches English spinach, trimmed and blanched n hot water for 1 min
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Lightly drizzle oil over a baking pan. Place fish in the pan.
- In a bowl, combine 6 tbsp teriyaki sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar, 2 tsp sesame oil, 2 tsp granted ginger and 2 crushed garlic. Pour over fish. Bake, basting occasionally for 25 to 30 min, until fish turns pink and begins to flake.
- Serve fish on bed of spinach. Drizzle with remaining marinade or extra teriyaki sauce.