Sharing below is a recipe taken from my collection (source: Women’s Weekly magazine, January 2008).
Prep: 15 min Serves: 4
- 3 egg yolks
- 60g sugar
- 90ml mint liquor (optional)
- 50g fresh mint, chopped
- 250ml whipping cream
- 4 small coconuts, tops chopped off
- berries or fruits of your preference
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar till fully incorporated. Pour into a blender and add mint liquor (if using) and fresh mint. Blend well.
- Whisk whipping cream and fold into the blended mixture.
- Pour into coconuts or containers.
- Cover and leave in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Garnish with fruits just before serving.