Sharing below is a recipe taken from my collection (source: Women’s Weekly magazine).
Prep: 25 min Makes: 25
- 100g cornflake cereal, crushed
- 100g milk powder
- 25g cocoa
- 125g golden syrup
- 100g margarine or butter
- Grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- Combine cornflakes, milk powder and cocoa in a bowl. Mix well.
- Melt syrup and margarine together in a pan over a low heat. Stir continuously, do not let it boil.
- Pour onto cornflakes. Mix and stir well.
- Using clean hands, press together and mould mixture into mini stacks. Leave on baking sheet to harden.
- Serve as a sweet surprise.