Sharing below is a recipe taken from my collection (source: Simply Her magazine, August 2010).
- 200g beef, sliced thinly
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- salt to taste
- Marinate the beef with 4 tbsp oyster sauce. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan. Sauté the yellow and red bell peppers for 2 min. Remove from heat.
- Heat the remaining oil in the frying pan until it starts to smoke.
- Pan fry the beef till it’s brown on one side. Do the same for the other side.
- Serve with bell peppers.