Sharing below is the recipe I adopted from Dejiki for my trial.
- 60g polleney soybean powder
- 30g unisoy instant organic soya milk powder
- 700ml water
- 20g sugar (adjust according to your taste)
- 30g nestle coffeemate
- 13g red man instant jelly powder
- 1 – 2 vanilla pods (optional)
- In a saucepan, pour in 60g polleney soybean powder, 30g unisoy instant organic soya milk powder. Add in 700ml water.
- Place the saucepan on stove, using low heat.
- Whisk the mixture well to make into soya bean milk. Ensure all powders are dissolved before turning off the heat for a while.
- Add in 20g sugar and 30g nestle coffeemate. Keep whisking until you get a smooth mixture and everything is dissolved. Keep the mixture as hot as possible but not boiling.
- Add in 13g red man instant jelly powder and continue to stir quickly for about a minute. Make sure the mixture is well-mixed and very hot, so that it will not coagulate.
- Turn off the heat when ready.
- Prepare the sieve/strainer and a large measuring cup to pour the mixture in.
- Pour the mixture slowly into the cup through a fine sieve.
- Do a second round of filtering.
- Remove any residual bubbles using a clean sieve.
- Pour the mixture slowly into the prepared containers (about three), so that there won’t be any bubbles.
- Leave it to cool outside before refrigerate for about 2 – 3 hours.
- Do not let the mixture boil, just keep the mixture hot.
- Ingredients 1 – 3 can be replaced with homemade soya bean milk or unsweeted packet soya bean milk.
- For the instant jelly powder, if you can’t get the red man brand, you may replaced with other brand, however, you may need to adjust the quantity accordingly.